Clear All

• FoxOne007
    replied
    Looks like it will be released somewhere in 2021

Leave a comment:

• bC3660
    replied
    Originally posted by Jester986 View Post
    Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!
    Wish granted

Leave a comment:

• Jester986
    replied
    Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!

Leave a comment:

• Jester986
    replied
    Originally posted by Osita View Post
    Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.
    What? Where was this? The original estimation was October but last I heard in one if the interviews was first quarter 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Osita
    replied
    Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.

Leave a comment:

• Uxi
    replied
    Originally posted by Admiral189 View Post
    Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
    That was a different company lol. ED didn't do that. Hopefully now that a load of patches for Harrier and Hornet came out, they can get this out. It's mostly water...

Leave a comment:

• Akatsuki
    replied
    Any news? Will it still be released in 2020?

Leave a comment:

• Admiral189
    replied
    Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
    Last edited 08-20-2020, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Baco
    replied
    in different interviews it was stated that the aim was 2020, but it might slip away into 2021, so lets ask again in december...

Leave a comment:

• Snapage
    replied
    +2. I would live to get an update.

Leave a comment:

• shu77
    replied
    +1 would be nice to get a general idea how far away it is

Leave a comment:

• Admiral189
    replied
    Map Update

I'm just wondering if we can get an update on the Mariana Map progress! Thanks.
    Last edited 07-09-2020, 12:47 PM. Reason: text editing

Leave a comment:

• Stratos
    replied
    Thanks Quigon!

Leave a comment:

• QuiGon
    replied
    Originally posted by Stratos View Post
    Who is Kate, and where's that statement?
    Here:

Originally posted by NineLine View Post
    Quality Assurance Update
    Development Report

Dear Community,

We read you, we hear you, we listen to you and we are working for you! Thank you for being with us and for your help to improve DCS World.

We delivered DCS World 2.5.6 Open Beta on February, 14.
    Every version increase of 2.5.X is a cumulative update of the core environment. The feedback that we received from our community, especially with regards to multiplayer, is helping us to improve the delivery process.

The release of an unstable Open Beta to our clients has taught us an important lesson, and we are committed to improving the QA before an Open Beta delivery.

Our updated process includes:
    • Longer internal QA testing and debugging.
    • Earlier external Beta Tester access to Release Candidates. How to become a Beta Tester. English & Russian links.
    • A new closed Eagle Dynamics dedicated multiplayer testing server. The invitations will be announced soon.
    • DCS Open Beta delivery.
    • Hotfix process (if required).
    • DCS Stable delivery.

We will try to keep a schedule of 2-week iterations once the DCS World 2.5.6 Stable is released.

I have started posting development milestones on Reddit in the Hoggit community which you can read here. These will also be posted to our official forums.

I will continue to inform you about the progress of each project on our official ED forum.

Kate Perederko
    Chief Operating Officer Eagle Dynamics

Leave a comment:

• Stratos
    replied
    Originally posted by AeriaGloria View Post
    On Kate’s production post, Marianas is long term and behind the Channel
    Who is Kate, and where's that statement?

Leave a comment:

• AeriaGloria
    replied
    On Kate’s production post, Marianas is long term and behind the Channel

Leave a comment:

• Sprool
    replied
    Originally posted by RV8ator View Post
    Lol, would be better if posted on April 1st... there are only 30 days in April and June
    April fools

Leave a comment:

• Lenux
    replied
    This year, maybe ??

Leave a comment:

• RV8ator
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearskin View Post
    31st of June or at a push the 31st of April

Lol, would be better if posted on April 1st... there are only 30 days in April and June

Leave a comment:

• Bagpipe
    replied
    New water/coastal effect with new weather and clouds....gonna need a diet after all this sweetness!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X