Release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Update

I'm just wondering if we can get an update on the Mariana Map progress! Thanks.
    Last edited 07-09-2020, 12:47 PM. Reason: text editing

Comment

+1 would be nice to get a general idea how far away it is
      Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Sabre, CA, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J
      Metabox, i7-9750H, NVIDIA 1660Ti, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, Handbrake collective, Track IR4, Cougar MFDs, 1440p, vx3276-2k
      Syrian Airfields Syrian Enroute Chart PG Airfields

Comment

+2. I would live to get an update.

Comment

in different interviews it was stated that the aim was 2020, but it might slip away into 2021, so lets ask again in december...

Comment

Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
            Last edited 08-20-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Any news? Will it still be released in 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral189 View Post
                Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
                That was a different company lol. ED didn't do that. Hopefully now that a load of patches for Harrier and Hornet came out, they can get this out. It's mostly water...
                F-14B; F/A-18C; A4E mod; FC3 (F-15C, SU-27); SU-57 mod | Syria; NTTR; PG | Supercarrier
                ---
                Specs & Wishlist:
                Spoiler:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus Xi Hero, 32GB G.Skill Trident 3200, Asus RoG Strix 2070 OC, 1TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

Samsung Odyssey+ WMR HMD; VKB Gunfighter 2 with MCG Pro + T-rudder Mk IV; Virpil T-50CM v3

Wishlist:
                AC: F-14D, YF-23, F-4S, MiG-35, MiG-29K
                Maps: Miramar, Vietnam, MiG Alley, Midway

Comment

Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Osita View Post
                    Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.
                    What? Where was this? The original estimation was October but last I heard in one if the interviews was first quarter 2021.

Comment

Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester986 View Post
                        Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!
                        Wish granted

Comment

Looks like it will be released somewhere in 2021
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X