Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release date?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Map Update

    I'm just wondering if we can get an update on the Mariana Map progress! Thanks.
    Last edited 07-09-2020, 12:47 PM. Reason: text editing

    Comment


      #22
      +1 would be nice to get a general idea how far away it is
      Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Sabre, CA, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J
      Metabox, i7-9750H, NVIDIA 1660Ti, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, Handbrake collective, Track IR4, Cougar MFDs, 1440p, vx3276-2k
      Syrian Airfields Syrian Enroute Chart PG Airfields

      Comment


        #23
        +2. I would live to get an update.

        Comment


          #24
          in different interviews it was stated that the aim was 2020, but it might slip away into 2021, so lets ask again in december...

          Comment


            #25
            Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
            Last edited 08-20-2020, 07:23 PM.

            Comment


              #26
              Any news? Will it still be released in 2020?

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Admiral189 View Post
                Well Syria the map is complete so they should have some time now for Marianna. I would love to just hear ANY NEWS ON IT. ANY NEWS!!
                That was a different company lol. ED didn't do that. Hopefully now that a load of patches for Harrier and Hornet came out, they can get this out. It's mostly water...
                F-14B; F/A-18C; A4E mod; FC3 (F-15C, SU-27); SU-57 mod | Syria; NTTR; PG | Supercarrier
                ---
                Specs & Wishlist:
                Spoiler:

                Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus Xi Hero, 32GB G.Skill Trident 3200, Asus RoG Strix 2070 OC, 1TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

                Samsung Odyssey+ WMR HMD; VKB Gunfighter 2 with MCG Pro + T-rudder Mk IV; Virpil T-50CM v3

                Wishlist:
                AC: F-14D, YF-23, F-4S, MiG-35, MiG-29K
                Maps: Miramar, Vietnam, MiG Alley, Midway

                Comment


                  #28
                  Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Osita View Post
                    Well I saw something earlier today that said it was already available. Updated to the latest version of DCS World with high expectations. Still not there yet... I hope it is available soon. Everything about this concept is exciting, and opens up a lot of possibilities for big naval battles and beach invasions.
                    What? Where was this? The original estimation was October but last I heard in one if the interviews was first quarter 2021.

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by Jester986 View Post
                        Anyway, an update on the next newsletter that doesn't have much going on would be cool!
                        Wish granted

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Looks like it will be released somewhere in 2021
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X