Release date?

YoYo

I know, when its ready ;D, two weeks?

Any speculations?

On screenshots looks near final stage? It could be for open beta also before.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Well this surely opens up the potential for WWII Pacific Theater Aircraft and WWII Assets like a flat-top straight deck carrier, battleships, and more.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmmm... Im guessing an end of the year as a target then.

Something like that!

I'll be happy to have another map whenever, so would hope by within 3 or 4 months.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Seems like a pretty low land mass so surely much faster to develop then other maps

Gotta write missions as well. Dunno if it will come with any, or if the 3rd party devs were given a chance to write missions for their aircraft as well

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This year, maybe ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Who is Kate, and where's that statement?

Here:

Quality Assurance Update

Development Report

Dear Community,

We read you, we hear you, we listen to you and we are working for you! Thank you for being with us and for your help to improve DCS World.

We delivered DCS World 2.5.6 Open Beta on February, 14.

Every version increase of 2.5.X is a cumulative update of the core environment. The feedback that we received from our community, especially with regards to multiplayer, is helping us to improve the delivery process.

The release of an unstable Open Beta to our clients has taught us an important lesson, and we are committed to improving the QA before an Open Beta delivery.

Our updated process includes:

• Longer internal QA testing and debugging.
  • Earlier external Beta Tester access to Release Candidates. How to become a Beta Tester. English & Russian links.
  • A new closed Eagle Dynamics dedicated multiplayer testing server. The invitations will be announced soon.
  • DCS Open Beta delivery.
  • Hotfix process (if required).
  • DCS Stable delivery.

We will try to keep a schedule of 2-week iterations once the DCS World 2.5.6 Stable is released.

I have started posting development milestones on Reddit in the Hoggit community which you can read here. These will also be posted to our official forums.

I will continue to inform you about the progress of each project on our official ED forum.

Kate Perederko

Chief Operating Officer Eagle Dynamics

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 months later...

+1 would be nice to get a general idea how far away it is

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 1 month later...