Two small airfields near Kutaisi

Admiral_ZIPANGU

I've always been curious about the two small airfields near the city of Kutaisi.

With the recent increase in the number of propeller airplanes at DCS, opening these two airfields would I think it will be better for those who prefer propeller airplanes and helicopters.

Screen_200717_124537.thumb.jpg.b0a15edef386a889aa666cf6b5bad186.jpgScreen_200717_124343.thumb.jpg.35245156a19d164d36a49f4597e51f7f.jpg

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

Yeah, I um, discovered one of the Kutaisi airfields by accident, while flying the Viggen during the free-to-fly offer. Meant to land at Kutaisi itself, but got confused as I turned onto final, and lined up on the one shown in the screenshots. :doh: Fortunately, I'd set the auto-thrust-reverse gadget, so no great harm done. If I'd been flying any of the jets other then the Viggen, it would have ended in tears.

What needs to happen is:

- Allow more aircraft to start from ground like Harrier and helicopters can.

- Allow ATC, refueling/rearming, perhaps also repairing to be possible from areas that aren't bases or FARPs.

This way we can have lots of properly functioning little runways and/or roadbases.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

1. is doable pretty easy. You just have to do it after every update, clients only (AI does not work)

inside: programs/DCS/database/scripts

edit the file: me_route.lua

somewhere at line 150 copy over the attributes form the helos over to the planes

Alias in Discord: Mailman