Need Marneuli Air Force Base

DmitriKozlowsky

Need Marneuli Air Force Base

Modern Georgian AF bases use two main hubs, Tbilisi (which we have), and Marneuli, which we do not. Vaziani appears to be disused. Kutaisi needs to be updated with newer runway , taxiways, and parking areas. Kobuleti, Meria Apt. today, is gone. That weird ultrashort X shaped runways, have been repurposed as general aviation and parachuting drop zone.

Batumi just need to be refreshed with new textures.

My source is Google Earth.

• Like 1

There's tonnes of inaccuracies with reality and the DCS Caucasus map, don't forget that the 2.5 update to the map was just a resolution upgrade of the old one. Also doesn't look like there are any plans whatsoever to update it or improve it (which makes sense, given it is free).

I don't think we'll get improvements unless ED makes a new map from scratch and have it a paid terrain.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.