Mission 3 - All Red Air down, hit all waypoints, Bingo fuel, RTB...mission failed?

Zilch

I love this campaign, but in Mission 3 I'm having issues. Per the briefing, it's a fighter sweep followed by a CAP until fuel and weapons require RTB.

I flew the mission, it all the waypoints (except WP 5, which is Bullseye) and managed to shoot down or damage every Red Air fighter in the sky. I egressed when, per briefing, I was at bingo fuel.

Landed, stopped, shut down...mission failed.

What specific circumstances is this mission looking for?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

It's a bug quite a few of us have. Add this with the taxi issues the campaign is unfortunately unplayable. Same goes for the a-10c red flag. Will need to wait for an update......

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

• ED Team
I love this campaign, but in Mission 3 I'm having issues. Per the briefing, it's a fighter sweep followed by a CAP until fuel and weapons require RTB.

I flew the mission, it all the waypoints (except WP 5, which is Bullseye) and managed to shoot down or damage every Red Air fighter in the sky. I egressed when, per briefing, I was at bingo fuel.

Landed, stopped, shut down...mission failed.

What specific circumstances is this mission looking for?

Sounds like RED AIR was able to disrupt the strikers. The success goals of this mission are tied to the strikers completing their mission.

• ED Team
It's a bug quite a few of us have. Add this with the taxi issues the campaign is unfortunately unplayable. Same goes for the a-10c red flag. Will need to wait for an update......

With 1.5.4 being wrapped up, we should be able to return to 2.0 shortly and address this nasty AI taxi bug.

• 2 months later...

I can't complete Mission 3, too. Whatever I do, at the end of the Mission, the F-16 get shot down by the SAMs and the Mission fails. I had the same Problem with some of the missions in the original F-15 campaign.

*EDIT* I uploaded a tacview file. You can see the F-16 suicide from minute 40.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h13xtia7fjsev6q/Tacview-20160925-152047-DCS.zip.acmi?dl=0

Edited by cbacon

Same here... I sweep the air threads without problem, but the guys doing the airstrikes must be drunk. They either miss completely or just run head on into the next SAM site and get shot down. Tried 3 times, always the same result.