REQUEST: Please update it to include A-10CII

Another one for that! As it stands, there is practically no single-player content for the II - this would be a really quick and easy fix, and much appreciated. Baltic Dragon seems to be finding no problems in converting The Enemy Within 3.0.

• Like 1

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

• 2 weeks later...
Another one for that! As it stands, there is practically no single-player content for the II - this would be a really quick and easy fix, and much appreciated. Baltic Dragon seems to be finding no problems in converting The Enemy Within 3.0.

+1

Baltic Dragon doing a great job in maintenance his high quality campaings!

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just started learning the A-10C and was disappointed that this campaign hasn't been updated for the A-10C II. I would like to see this campaign updated for the A-10C II sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Even updating it to work with 2.7 would be a start and also agree given that its not a massive undertaking to update to A10C2.

But alas has anyone from ED even acknowledged either of these topics as yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

• 2 months later...

Hi @ all,

I just sent Bignewy a message and asked him the following:
Does ED plan to make the Red Flag campaign available to the A-10C Tank Killer as well? If so, is there a time frame until when we can expect it? I would be very happy about a statement from you on this topic.
His answer to that:
At the moment it is not planned but I will pass on your feedback to the team.

You just have to address people directly, then you know where you stand. 

• Thanks 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• ED Team

Hi,

yes I have passed on the feedback to the team, 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...