Missing Campaign

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but...

I recently purchased the new mirage campaign and it appears in my DCS World 2.5 Open Beta installation, but not my DCS World 2.5 installation. According to the module manager I have already purchased it but it does not show as available in the Mirage campaigns. I believe this is because of interference by my antivirus software (since rectified). I ran the DCS World repair from the start menu, thinking this would straighten out the problem, but it did not. Is there anyway I can force a redownload of the campaign? If not, what can I do to make it available in 2.5 (non beta)? Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. Thank you ED (and partners) for such a wonderful sim!

The Red Flag Mirage campaign is not available for the stable version yet. It is only available for the beta version for now. It will become available for the stable version once the stable gets updated again. There is a lot of stuff that is only available for the beta currently and is awaiting release for the stable (e.g. the Hornet, the persian gulf map, ...).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have just finished the M2000 red flag campain, thank you very much it was a really great experience. The gazelles made me nuts but I can't blame the campain for that :)

Where is it possible to rate the campain I'd like to recommend it.