M3 - carrier deck obstructed

dorianR666

hi, when playing the last section of M3 using the "savefile" functionality (after second refuel), i was returning back to ship

this is what the ship looked like. those hornets are stuck, blocking the landing area. not sure whether its a supercarrier bug or some statics are in the way.

cvbbcvb.thumb.png.ea62ec6cc0d95f5675f1ade377c05283.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

I had it happen. I manually edited the logbook to play the mission 3a (behind the first tanker all the way through back to the boat). Pretty much saw "WOFDIC" the whole entire mission, so it happens early on with the 3a file.

This was before the patch this week:

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Thanks for the report! Just to confirm - this happened only after using “save game” function, and not if you have flown the whole mission in one go?

I had it happen on 3A- I didn't need to tank to make it back to the boat, so for me the mission was broken into two pieces instead of 3.

IIRC from my first playthrough, the same problem occurred on 3B. I've never played M3 straight through with the multiple AARs.