M3 - carrier deck obstructed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 - carrier deck obstructed

hi, when playing the last section of M3 using the "savefile" functionality (after second refuel), i was returning back to ship

this is what the ship looked like. those hornets are stuck, blocking the landing area. not sure whether its a supercarrier bug or some statics are in the way.
    Attached Files

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
    GPU: AMD RX 580

here you can see their numbers
    Attached Files

Comment

I can confirm this also. Looks like a real traffic jam.

Comment

Thanks for the report! Just to confirm - this happened only after using “save game” function, and not if you have flown the whole mission in one go?

Comment

i cant answer that.

im unable to do air refueling, so i only played the segmented version.

Comment

I had it happen. I manually edited the logbook to play the mission 3a (behind the first tanker all the way through back to the boat). Pretty much saw "WOFDIC" the whole entire mission, so it happens early on with the 3a file.

This was before the patch this week:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPxcqxLxwE
            Last edited 09-26-2020, 04:07 AM.
            Twitch Channel

sigpic
            Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
            Spoiler:
            Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Comment

Originally posted by baltic_dragon View Post
              Thanks for the report! Just to confirm - this happened only after using “save game” function, and not if you have flown the whole mission in one go?
              I had it happen on 3A- I didn't need to tank to make it back to the boat, so for me the mission was broken into two pieces instead of 3.

IIRC from my first playthrough, the same problem occurred on 3B. I've never played M3 straight through with the multiple AARs.

Comment

OK thanks, I’ll have a look!

Comment

hello baltic dragon

it appears the reason why this broke is because a functionality in Supercarrier, that takes care of this, broke

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287058

Comment

Working...
                  X