M10 refueling broken

Rmnsvn

Hi!

Refueling in mission 10 seem to be broken. I approach the tanker, get the promt to use normal radio menu and to press spacebar to remove the message. I do so but the tanker tells me "chicks in tow". Ok, anyway I had enough fuel so I aborted rejoin and pressed spacebar to let wingmen know that I am finished. Olive makes a contact with the tanker but instead Dutch moves in, touches the basket for a brief sec, goes back to observation position, Olive moves in, refuels, tells she's done and moves in formation with me. Dutch requests precontact and then nothing happens, he keeps staying in observation. I've waited for like 15 minutes and just proceded to mother. By the time I landed he was still orbiting with the tanker.

I love the idea and the level of details the campaign shows but the amount of bugs (at least 1 in every mission) makes it harder to enjoy. Would love if there was more internal testing before release as some bugs were right on the serface (i.e. mission 8). But that's just little feedback, in general, I love it. I believe DCS hasn't seen anything like this before.

There was A LOT of internal testing, trust me. The problem is two-fold. Some of the bugs were introduced because I was in a hurry in the final stage - I had to submit the campaign before leaving for holidays and made some stupid mistakes like wrong flag numbers. That is entirely on me and has been internally fixed long ago, but first update got borked somehow and didn’t include the fixes I sent and the other one is being pushed forward.

Second thing - these are the updates, which tend to break things. AAR worked flawlessly in all the missions when I pushed the campaign for release and was tested really deeply. Now one update later there are new problems with the AI which I didn’t experience before. I will fix them but I don’t know what will happen with the next update, making it a never - ending story I guess.

And to be honest - one bug per mission (I know, I know, at least) is not that bad for a campaign of this complexity. And as of Wednesday most of them should be squashed.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

There was A LOT of internal testing, trust me. The problem is two-fold. Some of the bugs were introduced because I was in a hurry in the final stage - I had to submit the campaign before leaving for holidays and made some stupid mistakes like wrong flag numbers. That is entirely on me and has been internally fixed long ago, but first update got borked somehow and didn’t include the fixes I sent and the other one is being pushed forward.

Second thing - these are the updates, which tend to break things. AAR worked flawlessly in all the missions when I pushed the campaign for release and was tested really deeply. Now one update later there are new problems with the AI which I didn’t experience before. I will fix them but I don’t know what will happen with the next update, making it a never - ending story I guess.

And to be honest - one bug per mission (I know, I know, at least) is not that bad for a campaign of this complexity. And as of Wednesday most of them should be squashed.

Lovely news about fixes. I might have sounded disappointed but I actually am enjoying the campaign like nothing before. That's what FA-18 lacked, frankly. Thanks for your hard work. Greetings from Lithuania, neighbor :)