Mission 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission 15

In mission 15, when Weed warns me to break right and dispense, I always die, even if I react immediately when Weed starts his sentence. This is getting really frustrating...

EDIT: Okay, it was my mistake... I thought that, after splashing the two F-4's, I had to egress 230 as Flip said in the dialogue. until told otherwise... Instead I turned back hot the instant that I saw a fleeting 29-spike on my RWR and splashed the Flatback straight in the face with AIM-9
    Last edited 09-20-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I have some minor questions about this mission:
      Spoiler:
      - Waypoint numbers in this mission are shifted comparing to mission 14 it continues (for example in mission 14 ROCK was WP8, but in mission 15 it's WP9). Is it intended?
      - Script says that I can use any radios to switch to Anvil flight channel (Ch 3, Green 1), but dialogue only proceeds when I switch to Ch3 on Pri, but not on Aux.
      - There are TACAN codes for flight members specified in the kneeboard, but I wasn't able to get direction (I know we can't get distance info for small jets like Hornet) to Anvil13 (Blade), I tried to set TACAN channel both as it's specified in the kneeboard: 55X as well as with shift: 63 + 55 = 118X. So eventually I had to resort to SA page to find Blade (where his callsign is displayed as SD12 and there's no any info about it on briefing screens - I just remember it from the SA page info on earlier stages of the mission)

Update: The last point is incorrect, my bad. It's bearing info we can't get with A/A TACAN of Hornet-size jet, but range info should be available.
      Last edited 09-29-2020, 03:35 AM.
      Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением
      Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" (c) Flanker

Comment

Originally posted by lester View Post
        I have some minor questions about this mission:
        Spoiler:
        - Waypoint numbers in this mission are shifted comparing to mission 14 it continues (for example in mission 14 ROCK was WP8, but in mission 15 it's WP9). Is it intended?
        - Script says that I can use any radios to switch to Anvil flight channel (Ch 3, Green 1), but dialogue only proceeds when I switch to Ch3 on Pri, but not on Aux.
        - There are TACAN codes for flight members specified in the kneeboard, but I wasn't able to get direction (I know we can't get distance info for small jets like Hornet) to Anvil13 (Blade), I tried to set TACAN channel both as it's specified in the kneeboard: 55X as well as with shift: 63 + 55 = 118X. So eventually I had to resort to SA page to find Blade (where his callsign is displayed as SD12 and there's no any info about it on briefing screens - I just remember it from the SA page info on earlier stages of the mission)

Update: The last point is incorrect, my bad. It's bearing info we can't get with A/A TACAN of Hornet-size jet, but range info should be available.
        Hey,

As for waypoints - this is because WP0 changed in relation to M14, this is normal.

As for radios, not sure what is wrong, I'll check.

As for TACAN - I think it is currently bugged in DCS in general, used to work OK before.

Comment

Working...
        X