Mission 9

Hi really struggling with mission 9. can we set the hornet to use precise co ords and then we get them in the right format? or what is the sum we have to work out to convert what the JTAC is sending? Also Everytime I find a target and then press space bar he tells me abort abort abort I'm not in a target cone... what the hell is that and why isn't it explained anywhere?? I've tried to attack from ebery angle and he aborts it every time. not that I know what or where the target is in the first place because of these stupid coordinates! I really do love this campaign but there's so much that isn't explained please advise I've done this mission four times now

I've spent nearly 4 hours just today on this mission. getting really fed up with it. I have found a guy on youtube doing it. I've copied his height and speed and heading with Dutch in formation behind and still time after time abort abort abort! Baltic dragon please help! There's literally no explanation of anything in this campaign!

Hi really struggling with mission 9. can we set the hornet to use precise co ords and then we get them in the right format? or what is the sum we have to work out to convert what the JTAC is sending? Also Everytime I find a target and then press space bar he tells me abort abort abort I'm not in a target cone... what the hell is that and why isn't it explained anywhere?? I've tried to attack from ebery angle and he aborts it every time. not that I know what or where the target is in the first place because of these stupid coordinates! I really do love this campaign but there's so much that isn't explained please advise I've done this mission four times now

Basically because when I was building the campaign the things were still being worked on for the Hornet... but these things happen in real life, Rain described it in his last podcast.

As for wrong attack heading, you have to be within the limits given you by the JTAC, which is also realistic - this part was actually written by a guy with real life experience. These things are also difficult to explain in the campaign, these are skills I assumed people would have.. sorry if all that is confusing. I'll think about some improvements.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png