• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baltic_dragon View Post
    This is now fixed, please try this file:
    https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3312402/
    Thanks for the quick fix, I'll check it out later today and report back
    Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Comment

Mission worked fine, followed the editing tutorial but couldn't get campaing to load 8
      Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Comment

It should work fine without any editing, just place it in campaign folder (replacing the old old
        one) and the campaign will progress. I haven’t touched any flags so it shoild work as advertised.

Comment

@Baltic Dragon the file you provided it is written different that supposed to be:

R1_M07.miz rather than R1 M07.miz

@raelias rename the file to R1 M07.miz with "space" not "underline"

Comment

Originally posted by =Panther= View Post
            Was answering the post directly above my post.
            Correct buddy!

Comment

Hi. Still having problems with this mission. I downloaded the fix, and it does fix the issue mentioned in the OP. The problem I am having is with the radios, when you are supposed to switch to Tactical freq on Aux radio. Something is wrong here as I am doing what I am supposed to, but can't hear anything. Pretty sure the instructions are wrong or the radio presets are messed up. Pretty frustrating to be honest.

Comment

This is now fixed, please try this file:
                https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3312402/

Thank you for getting this fixed and all the work you have put into this! I'm going to have withdraws when I finish this campaign! When can we expect Declared Hostile? Just jabbin'

Comment

Hey ndecaro. So you get back to CH1 on COMM 2 (or CH4 on COMM 1) and still get no radio reply? I had a few people reporting they finished the mission without an issue and had all comms working properly, so I suspect a user error here... but I will double check of course.

Comment

Hey ndecaro. So you get back to CH1 on COMM 2 (or CH4 on COMM 1) and still get no radio reply? I had a few people reporting they finished the mission without an issue and had all comms working properly, so I suspect a user error here... but I will double check of course.
                    Hi Baltic Dragon. I just went back and replayed it again, and I was right. The radios are messed up. I included some pictures. Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You weren't. You are on CH2 on PRI, which is STRIKE and CH4 on AUX, which is Marshal. You should be on CH2 on PRI (you're correct there) and CH1 on AUX (Tactical). PRI is on the left, AUX is on the right. Hope this solves it!

Comment

Originally posted by ndecaro View Post
                        Hi Baltic Dragon. I just went back and replayed it again, and I was right. The radios are messed up. I included some pictures. Thanks.
                        Go TACTICAL on AUX means go to channel 1 on COMM2, also know as the AUX radio. Your image shows you are on MARSHAL channel 4 on AUX.
                        Twitch Channel

sigpic
                        Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
                        Spoiler:
                        Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Comment

Nevermind Baltic Dragon. I am an idiot! Disregard the post above. I am just now realizing that you have a different set of presets for COMM 1 and COMM 2. Not sure how I didn't notice this before as it's right there on the kneeboards. Pretty sure I have been just using the PRI COMM PLAN on the kneeboards for both radios, hahaha. Not sure how I have even made it this far in the campaign.

This will hopefully help a lot for me going forward, as I have had the impression that I have been missing out on communications in previous missions, and I probably was. Anyway, thanks for the great campaign. I am having a blast so far!

Comment

Originally posted by ndecaro View Post
                            Nevermind Baltic Dragon. I am an idiot! Disregard the post above. I am just now realizing that you have a different set of presets for COMM 1 and COMM 2. Not sure how I didn't notice this before as it's right there on the kneeboards. Pretty sure I have been just using the PRI COMM PLAN on the kneeboards for both radios, hahaha. Not sure how I have even made it this far in the campaign.

This will hopefully help a lot for me going forward, as I have had the impression that I have been missing out on communications in previous missions, and I probably was. Anyway, thanks for the great campaign. I am having a blast so far!
                            Yeah, you probably missed a bunch - and no worries, I think correct radio use is one of the more challenging parts of the campaign (though I think it is even more difficult in M-2000C Red Flag). Enjoy the rest!

Comment

After the fix I am still having issues. Psycho dropped the smoke after a few minutes of she saying she will. But after that she just follows a straight line and never comes back to drop the Mk20.

Comment

You downloaded the file, renamed it and put it in the campaign folder? Because it sounds as if you are flying the old version. Several people tested the new one and confirm that it works. Perhaps wait until the updated version is released with tomorrow's update?

Comment

Working...
                                X