How to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to?

hello, this is just a quick question. How could I play a mission on a campaign that is already marked as completed? I was doing Raven One Mission 3 and mistakes and distractions were made and I crashed hahaha so in the debriefing screen I selected "end mission" and it just took me to mission 4 and I want to retry mission 3 because I want to complete it properly, how could I do it?
    Thanks in advance.

You can modify the logbook.lua. See here for example:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=181
    Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Comment

You can load any mission from the Mission Editor, it just won’t save your progress in the logbook. The other option is to edit the logbook like mentioned above.
      Twitch Channel

sigpic
      Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
      Spoiler:
      Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Comment

For M3 just run M3A, you will start behind the tanker after having refueled.

Comment

Working...
        X