A taste of things to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baltic_dragon View Post
    Hey, not really - I’d rather build something new. The only semi-convertible campaign would be F-15 one, but even then it would require quite a lot of extra work... and would be cheating in a way
    Well just taking the Mirage campaign and converting to Hornet didn’t take me long: change the plane in the missions and fix a few Mirage specific triggers. Not a very professional conversion but good fun nonetheless.

I can see why the missions in a paid-for campaign are locked, but still it’s a shame ... I’ve had so much fun playing campaigns which I didn’t actually have the aircraft for.

Comment

... and would be cheating in a way
      ehehe everyone would love to splash those Gazelles with a couple of AMRAAM in TWS..

Comment

Originally posted by beppe_goodoldrebel View Post
        ehehe everyone would love to splash those Gazelles with a couple of AMRAAM in TWS..
        Hehe, that's a choice though. When I converted the Mirage campaign to Hornet I did it Fox-1 only

Comment

We need another update on the A-10C training campaign please.
          Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, Palit RTX 2080 TI, 1 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Comment

Sure, will give you more info soon - I am on holidays now but making pretty good progress.

Comment

I bought the F15C Georgia campaign today and I must say it is some great work! £8 well spent.

Keep it going.

Comment

Sure, will give you more info soon - I am on holidays now but making pretty good progress.
                Time flies! Nearly a month gone by again.
                Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, Palit RTX 2080 TI, 1 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Comment

I know it does.. got back from holidays and bogged down in normal work. Promise to do an update this week! Sorry for the delays!

Comment

As promised - an update on my FB page.

Comment

Working...
                    X