Boats and Planes Feedback

Great Mission, I love the "house keeping" activities they add some depth which is really nice.

1) When you go and pick up Viper, they suggest a fuel conserve speed of 450, it should likely be 250 for fuel conservation or 350 for a normal transit speed.

2) this is something that has been "niggling" at me, and it is really *NOT* important, but, it impacts all of the campaign missions in SH1 and 2. US boats are dry, so we can't meet in the bar or have a pint etc... I know British boats are wet, but ... anyway I like it because again it adds flavor it niggles at me because of the context of USN.

3) in the briefing i think you would be better giving the precise format, you sort of do, what i mean is DD MM SS.SS or DD MM SSSS, in flight you gave DD MM SS.SS, now i think it was close enough as to not make any difference, but in briefing you gave degrees minutes decimal seconds, i think this is more accurately degrees minutes seconds and decimal seconds ... (or it might be the same thing and i'm just not conversant with the short cut language) :)

4) and this is me , i caught some flak from the speedboats, landed with 300lbs ... a new record for me ..

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Great Mission, I love the "house keeping" activities they add some depth which is really nice.

1) When you go and pick up Viper, they suggest a fuel conserve speed of 450, it should likely be 250 for fuel conservation or 350 for a normal transit speed.

2) this is something that has been "niggling" at me, and it is really *NOT* important, but, it impacts all of the campaign missions in SH1 and 2. US boats are dry, so we can't meet in the bar or have a pint etc... I know British boats are wet, but ... anyway I like it because again it adds flavor it niggles at me because of the context of USN.

3) in the briefing i think you would be better giving the precise format, you sort of do, what i mean is DD MM SS.SS or DD MM SSSS, in flight you gave DD MM SS.SS, now i think it was close enough as to not make any difference, but in briefing you gave degrees minutes decimal seconds, i think this is more accurately degrees minutes seconds and decimal seconds ... (or it might be the same thing and i'm just not conversant with the short cut language) :)

4) and this is me , i caught some flak from the speedboats, landed with 300lbs ... a new record for me ..

Hi glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feed back.

I will bear your pointers in mind. I am ashamed to say didn't realise the American ships were dry. Unfortunately for the crew on the USS Abraham in my new Campaign they will definitely not be in the bar this time round :)

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.