This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stream crash

Every time the game starts to load a mission and I am running open broadcast software the game crashes? Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

I have A-10c, It will not Start? Could Anyone Tell me why I keep Getting (press-pause/Break)....What is the key? what is the pause button.

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Cat View Post
        I have A-10c, It will not Start? Could Anyone Tell me why I keep Getting (press-pause/Break)....What is the key? what is the pause button.
        The Pause key is "F16" on my Apple keyboard, and generally it's the key just above "Page Up". Otherwise you can just click the little "Fly" button in the bottom left of the window when you start a flight.

Hope this helps!

--NoJoe

Comment

the button that says:

PAUSE
          ---------
          BREAK

?
          Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill,
          X470 Taichi Ultimate, 2x R7970 Lightnings Crossfired @ 1.1/6.0GHz,
          3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns·G HZ201HPB + Oculus HMD,
          Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs, CH Fighterstick+Pro Throttle+Pro Pedals

Comment

Here an important information for the players who purchased the A-10C via Steam before DCS WORLD was released on Steam.
            You might have added the serial number to your non Steam Version of the game in the past ( I had bought all 4 A-10C modules for my 4 playeraccounts I do own via Steam before DCS-World was avaible on Steam/thats why I know about this issue)
            Since DCS World is avaible on Steam, Steam granted their customers another new serial number/different from the original products serialnumber to the DCS A-10C for your Steam account for use in DCS WORLD on Steam (DLC CD-Key for the A-10C).
            When you have ever activated the origianal serialnumber /bind it to your DCS account in the past before the release of DCS World on Steam and you play the A-10C on the Steam DCS World logging in with the same login you use for the non steam version of the game you might face a problem wich I want to share with you and its solution.
            The new issued serialnumber (Steam DLC CD-Key) granted from steam for your pre DCS World on Steam bought A-10C product will get bind to your DCS account, regardless that there is already/still the original serial number of the same product binded to your account. For a while you even might not notice this fact at all. But when you try to log into the serverbrowser/multiplayergame after reinstalling the whole non steam DCS WORLD and its modules with the activated A-10C module you might face the message "wrong serial number". It took me a couple of attempts solving the issue until I noticed the drop down menue in the module manager of the non steam DCS World version next to the A-10C wich showed me surprisingly both serialnumbers of the module (the original and the one issued by steam after the DCS World launch on Steam.
            Solution:
            Deactivate the A-10C with the modulemanager in the non steamversion of DCS WORLD.
            Log into your player account on the http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com
            now open another tab in your browser:
            http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/myserials.php
            there you can unbind the doubled serial numbers.
            Best you back them up bofore unbind ... because they will disapear.
            If you missed the backup of the keys check them out again on Steam).
            Depending if you played the A-10C on Steam DCS World or not (or whatever else counts in) it differs wich of the two serials will be accepted by the game when you reactivate them (by starting the multiplayer via desktop shortcut while holding the left shiftkey pressed).
            http://forums.eagle.ru/customprofile...pic59985_2.gif
            Last edited by BrunoDerRabe; 10-03-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I have problems installing my purchased modules. After pointing to the DCS folder and pressing NEXT I get a message saying
              DCS 1.2.6.18993 must be installed
              As a matter of fact I do have 1.2.6.18993 installed

Comment

Originally posted by ShaZe88 View Post
                Can I use my modules purchased from ED Store on Steam?

Yes except for the Black Shark 1 Upgrade and the Flaming Cliff 3 package.

To do so :
                1 - Open Steam, select the "Games" menu located at the top and select "Activate a Product on Steam".
                2 - Enter your serial key obtained from ED

doesnt works to me
                i have ED store Black Shark 1 and Black Shark 2 upgrade keys can not activate via Steam
                DCS-10C, DCS UH-1H Huey bought from steam
                any idea ?
                Last edited by DrCrow; 10-21-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I have purchased two modules (P51D and A10-C) after following the instructions to activate these I find this. When starting the game a windows pops up with two codes that I'm supposed to enter when the has started. I copied them to the clipboard. After the game now has started I see the A10-C available, but not the P51D. I have tried copy only the P51D code to the clipboard and trying to activate it again at Steam. Still P51D remains unavailable to me in the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by DrCrow View Post
                    doesnt works to me
                    i have ED store Black Shark 1 and Black Shark 2 upgrade keys can not activate via Steam
                    DCS-10C, DCS UH-1H Huey bought from steam
                    any idea ?
                    BS1 and BS2Upgrade do not work on steam.

Comment

Originally posted by SkateZilla View Post
                      Actually, it is the BS2 upgrade that does not work on Steam. BS1 (Black Shark) works just fine.
                      ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1

Comment

Originally posted by cichlidfan View Post
                        Actually, it is the BS2 upgrade that does not work on Steam. BS1 (Black Shark) works just fine.

oops yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by SkateZilla View Post
                          Thanks for answer
                          Doesnt matter to bought ED store or steam, Digital Download works install steam folder in DCS World

Comment

Perma banned on DCS STEAM FORUM

How does one discover who the DCS World Developer/moderator is for the Steam Forum?

I have tried Steam Support and ED support in attempt to find out why I was banned and to find out what part of the forum rules (posted on Steam that I had violated).

So far attempts at appeal or review have fallen on deaf ears from both parties and since the moderator is hidden there is no way to ask for forgiveness or explanation for a one time comment that resulted in not a warning but flat out perma ban..
                            “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
                            Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Why doesn't the game track my time played?
                              Why the Steam overlay is not working?

This is currently an issue with the launcher which should soon be fixed. Once the issue is resolved, the time will be tracked as long as you are not playing in "Steam Offline Mode".
                              Any news on when this will be fixed?
                              `Volion CV

Comment

I want to thank all hands for implementing this solution.

Having upgraded to Win7 64 and reinstalling not only all my games but all the programs I use for my work, I did not look forward to the snarl of integrating my lovely Ka-50 module.
                                Plop-plop fizz-fizz!

thanks so much
                                --Dawks
                                Panzer Blitz => Panzer General => BF1942 => BF2 => OFP DR => WWIIOL => ArmA:OA => IL-2: BoS => DCS Ka-50

Comment

Working...
                                X