Please add objects for eastern shooting range and KT-04

RussianKnights

Hi developers/DCS fans...

for first, sorry for my poor English. I flight DCS from first release. In DCS I try to fly according to the models (methodologies) of the former VVS USSR (former Eastern block). I often create training missions and try to fly according to the templates (with the help of former pilots L-39,MiG-21). However, what I really miss are the items that are to be on the (air) shooting range. Please added shooting targets (eastern and also NATO targets) and please added flyinig target KT-04 (of course as flying object) ...http://l-39.cz/KT-04_popis.html

best regards from Slovakia

Molnija

Motherboard: ASUS Rog STRIX Z390E GAMING Processor: Intel i9-9900K (without OC) RAM: DDR4 Kingstone 32GB, 3133MHz, CL15 Graphics Card: ASUS Rog Strix RTX2080S OC Joy: Saitek X56 PRO + Pedals TrackIR: 5PRO + TrackClipPro OS: Windows 10 PRO x64 bit My DCS dreams: MiG-23MLA, MiG-29S, MiG-31, Su-17M4, Su-24, Su-25, Su-27, Mirage F1, Tornado IDS, Mil Mi-2, Mil Mi-24P and new maps: Central Europe (1970 - 1990), Vietnam (1960 - 1980), Afghanistan, Cuba, Kaliningrad and more new 3d AI models :)