[REPORTED]F-15C cannot switch between all weapons

henshao

BVR (mode "2") doesn't allow the use of AIM-9. Switch to mode "3" and you should be able to use them.

That is completely not true. It has always been able to do that.

Here is a video on this issues I made long time ago now. There was another thread about it, but I can't find it. It was reported, but as you can see... Nothing has changed.

EFZJ1XzYo_Y

• Like 2

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Its an FC3 bug. For example, if in the Su-27 you fly with a single ET, you HAVE to load it on station 3 else you get this bug

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

I suggest you use the default payload presets. They're all supposed to work. This one for instance:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tUntitled-1.png Views:\t1 Size:\t28.4 KB ID:\t7148196","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"7148196","data-size":"full","title":"Untitled-1.png"}[/ATTACH]

not to be rude or anything but that is clearly a sub-optimal loadout: 3 bags, 120Bs, and I really only want the one sparrow for contingency

further. when I try it in game, it is just as broken as custom loadout. shadow kt's very helpful video helped me find one loadout which allows you to select between all three types, but only until you shoot your first missile (it returns to only allowing select between 2 types)

5b46db8623ecb97862906fd518938f03.thumb.png.65bccc4cd0c677a9e5b5aecc5b1cb2b3.png

Obi;n7150310]Can you please provide a track showing the issues, and i will investigate. Thanks

here you go bud i show several loadouts attempting to switch weapons

additionally among the bugs the F-15 has is, if you request an empty jet the game will not remove your wing pylons, unless you spawn in a jet without wing pylons. in that case it will remove the wing pylons and then re-add them at the end of the process

f15weaponswitchbug.trk

f15emptypylonbug.trk

• 2 years later...