Mouse cursor issue in UI with resolution lower than screen native one.

Hi All,

I need to click twice on UI buttons to get their action.

Background information ---

I use Samsung U28D590 screen, 28" with native 4K resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. This is for ROG STRIX GTX 1080TI via DP connection.

So far everything was OK when I had my settings set to 4k resolution in DCS.

---

Recently, DCS: The Channel forced me to lower my resolution to 2560x1440 - that doubles the FPS I am getting on that map.

However, after the switch, I constantly need to ALT+ENTER to get into full screen, even though the "full screen" option is selected, and I need to always click twice on the button in UI.

The first click always snaps mouse cursor to a point on the screen and then the second click actually performs the action. See the video here:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgTnBcUOURUEhYEkyWBNCZg7EPmisg?e=ypgLG8

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
Hi All,

I need to click twice on UI buttons to get their action.

Background information ---

I use Samsung U28D590 screen, 28" with native 4K resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. This is for ROG STRIX GTX 1080TI via DP connection.

So far everything was OK when I had my settings set to 4k resolution in DCS.

---

Recently, DCS: The Channel forced me to lower my resolution to 2560x1440 - that doubles the FPS I am getting on that map.

However, after the switch, I constantly need to ALT+ENTER to get into full screen, even though the "full screen" option is selected, and I need to always click twice on the button in UI.

The first click always snaps mouse cursor to a point on the screen and then the second click actually performs the action. See the video here:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgTnBcUOURUEhYEkyWBNCZg7EPmisg?e=ypgLG8

Hi

what overlays are you using? I can see something top left in the video. If you disable it, does it still have the same behaviour?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2