BUG in Krymsk Airfield

303_Kermit

Hallo

I'd like to report a bug in Krymsk AF. I try to describe as simple as i can.

By certain weather setup there appears to be a some kind of error in active runvay setup. As you may know Krymsk has one runway in direction 39/219 (04/22). Default direction is 04, and by the wind 0-4m/s these direction is active. ATC directs you to runway 04, also NDB beacons are set to approach from at 04 direction. Also in night lights are set to approach at 04 direction.

But some specific weather conditions makes ATC works wrong:

active runway 22

NDB : set to approach/take off on runway 04

RSBN: set to approach to runway 04

ATC : vectors you to runway 22

Runway lights : set to approach on runway 22.

Here are weather conditions under which the error appears:

NAV Wind Directions (so far getested):

sfc wind : 330-60° , 1-4m/s

500m: 330° , 9m/s

2000m: 0° , 6m/s

8000m: 20° , 5m/s

the other factors (I think) are irrelevant.

In case of any questions please let me know. I can make a propper movie about the bug.

With my best regards

Kermit

• ED Team

Hi

please attach a mission file here and we will take a look

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo I'd like to refresh a topic. There's no improovement in the problem. By the wind of 0-4 m/s blowing from directions 330° - 60° ARK is set to approach RWY 22 instead of 04. In heavy weather conditions approaching AF is impossible since RSBN, ARK are set on RWY 22 and the lights are set to RWY 04. Please Help. Our Regiment operates from Krymsk for 2 years. We created there a "Wirtual flying shool" using L39C Albatros, and we're happy to have a real Air Force instructor-pilot. Currently all the part of program involving a heavy weather condition is impossible to conduct from Krymsk.

To be sure i checked if there's a bug in our mission, but i have allways the same results: RSBN and ARK working wrong on Krymsk.

With my best regards

Kermit