F-15C Fuel gauge not working after Last 2 updates

RWC

Hi

After the latest 2 updates (DCS 2.5.6.55960 Open Beta - 07.10.2020

DCS 2.5.6.55847 Open Beta - 02.10.2020), where one had a F-15 update, i noticed the fuel gauge is not counting the pounds of fuel anymore , counting down the fuel used during flight. The needle remains on the full and the number of pounds remain the same during after the flight is completed.However the ctrl D switch/Fuel tank selector/ Fuel test knob seemes to work fine.

Now i have checked if the unlimited fuel box was marked maybe in the options , but it is not.

Also i have tried the long and the short repairs but the result remained the same.

Anyone else have this issue ?

You can see the changes only when i switch from fuel tanks using the knob. The switches is working fine, but you don't see the numbers changing or the needle moving as fues is consumed When returning to the Feed it is still on the 12100 Pnds. I will check also the track file now and see if it changes there and see if it is only in activ flight

Edited by RWC
allaboration

OK, i have checked the track as well and the result remain the same. Left 1200 and right 1500 and not changing. I will make another one hitting the afterburner so comsumption will go faster and see if it changes.

Track

Here are 2 new tracks. One made cold and dark at Nevada , and one of the same in quickstart intercepting the bombers.

Now i see that the gages are working in the other tank feeds exept for the FEED.

You will see me switching from tank to tank and hitting the afterburner.

Yet before the consuption used to work from the Feed too , as it there uses all tanks at once opening all the fuel lines.

* Apologies for the takeoff as i'm focussing on those meters ......:music_whistling:

F15-C Nevada cold and dark .trk

F15-C Bomber intercept 2 .trk

• ED Team
OK, i have checked the track as well and the result remain the same. Left 1200 and right 1500 and not changing. I will make another one hitting the afterburner so comsumption will go faster and see if it changes.

LEFT and RIGHT, when FEED is selected will not change, until tank 1 and wing tanks are empty. It didn't change quite for a long time.

Total fuel quantity changes, tank 1 fuel quantity changes, so does wing tanks fuel quantity.

Frankly, I don't see any problem.

Fantastic to hear

I can't thank you enough for investigating and taking the time to check it Sir. It was quite weird when i first noticed , but that probably that when i was in flight the other tanks were used and kept the FEED indicator from working.

Im glad you found this out Sir, and hope it will help others aswell in the future if they were wondering why this is.

Thanks again ! Well done !!!