ATC COMM issue?

I'm having an issue with the ATC comms, and it has happened consistently for me across three updates (open beta 47224, 47404, and 49314).

Almost all of my SP missions, I cold start at the ramp. I'll do the usual start up request, taxi and takeoff requests. After I land is when my problem starts. Whenever I land in order to refuel/repair/rearm, I no longer have taxi to runway in my comms menu. Thus I can never request to taxi or takeoff after landing.

If I takeoff anyway, I can call ATC for landing and that will work. Ground crew comms works at all times while on the ground.

This happens no matter what airfield I land on, old Stennis, or even the new Super Carrier. Because of this comm problem, I cannot reset the deck crew on the SC in order to takeoff again. The attached screenshot is all I see in the comms menu after landing.

I don't think I am doing anything wrong with my procedures. I am not using simple comms. I did a repair and it found nothing wrong.

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

674558640_commmenu.png.4bb3276b34e701bc9c7aae6835219a20.png

Edited by Diesel_Thunder

PC: MSI X670E, Ryzen 9 7900X, 64GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3090 Ti, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight pedals, Opentrack

Link to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DieselThunderAviation

Commander, 62nd Virtual Fighter Squadron

Join the 62nd VFS today! Link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/Z25BSKk84s

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg

Forgot to post the log file. Here that is.

dcs log.txt

PC: MSI X670E, Ryzen 9 7900X, 64GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3090 Ti, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight pedals, Opentrack

Join the 62nd VFS today! Link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/Z25BSKk84s

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg

With the Super Carrier, I learned that I can reset the catapult crew using the ground crew menu, so no issue with them at the moment. The ATC radio comms problem on the other hand still exists. I do want to note that I've experienced this error in all my aircraft.

Here's a track and log file where I did a cold start and pattern around Kobuleti in the F-18. I radioed ATC at the proper times, and got the expected responses each time until after I landed. When your speed falls below 20 knots on the runway, ATC will instruct you to taxi to parking, and that is the last comm I got from ATC. I taxied back to my original parking spot. No further ATC options, but I can interact with the ground crew just fine.

Open Beta 2.5.6.49314

Radio call times in track:

10:02:10 - Start-up request

10:04:40 - Requested taxi

10:07:40 - Request takeoff

10:10:07 - Inbound

10:11:10 - Request landing

All calls to this point were properly answered by ATC. From here on there are no further options with Kobuleti ATC (see screenshot)

10:13:52 - Instructed to park

10:16:50 - Interact with ground crew

Ground crew responded as expected.

ATC error.trk

dcs log 2.txt

Screen_200521_162058.thumb.png.ae1f4d0e97ec9309e909690b4b5422a0.png

Edited by Diesel_Thunder

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg

I'm having an issue with the ATC comms, and it has happened consistently for me across three updates (open beta 47224, 47404, and 49314).

Almost all of my SP missions, I cold start at the ramp. I'll do the usual start up request, taxi and takeoff requests. After I land is when my problem starts. Whenever I land in order to refuel/repair/rearm, I no longer have taxi to runway in my comms menu. Thus I can never request to taxi or takeoff after landing.

If I takeoff anyway, I can call ATC for landing and that will work. Ground crew comms works at all times while on the ground.

This happens no matter what airfield I land on, old Stennis, or even the new Super Carrier. Because of this comm problem, I cannot reset the deck crew on the SC in order to takeoff again. The attached screenshot is all I see in the comms menu after landing.

I don't think I am doing anything wrong with my procedures. I am not using simple comms. I did a repair and it found nothing wrong.

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I'll join the discussion.

It's the same for me too, in fact right now I was going to post an entry with the same problem. It happens from several updates back. I blamed it on the fact that they were touching up the communications issue on the occasion of the SC. But now that I have it installed I still have that problem with the ATC. I have also repaired and cleaned up. But it's still the same...

On the old aircraft carrier it was a little bit rubbish, after landing go to the cat and press U because you can't ask for permission to take off.

I haven't tried this with the SC yet...

On the other hand it only affects the ATC menu, with the menu for dealing with the ground crew.

Greetings,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by CaptYosi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ryzen 3700X, RTX 2080, 32GB 3600MHz, W10 64 & Rift S

With the Super Carrier, I learned that I can reset the catapult crew using the ground crew menu.

This is the way to go: Ground Crew: F7: Request Launch.

If done that, they drop everything they are doing (not much in fact beside just standing there and look around) and run to the catapults to prepare you for your next launch.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

No this way to go

"Ground Crew: F7: Request Launch" missing from Kuznetsov 2017 arsenal

you need to completely shut down engines and restart again for a next launch with wheel chocks and JBD.

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD