OB updates going head to head with Nvidia updates

Oh... it's just an observation:)

It's been going on for months now... sometimes within a day or 2, the last one on the same day.

Nothing exciting... I know:music_whistling: It could be though, for me since I have a weird habit to update everything at the same time. Today I also threw in Oculus update on top of that.

Well, if something gets borked up I wouldn't even know where to start... been lucky so far:music_whistling:

Nvidia updates are usually just adding support for new games, and very little, if anything, to do with the core functionality. I wouldn't bother unless I was playing those specific games, or having other issues. On the occasion that they do make core changes, I highly recommend letting others be the testers, and not update until you can see feedback on different forums. Nvidia has launched some bad updates in the past.

It’s normal to keep your drivers updated...

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

"If it ain't broke , don't fix it" .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 1 month later...