Copilot yelling in Russian

sirrah

I just flew the Huey again, after a month or two, and I noticed that every time I move the collective down quickly (start a fast descend) the copilot starts yelling something in Russian.

Never had that happen before.

Tested in instant action:

Caucasus oil rig landing

Persian Gulf ground attack easy

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

You happen to have a Simsaker?

Post #12:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195668&page=2

Suggestion for a solution, also post #12:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=188476&page=2

Ah thank you. Yes, I use SimShaker since 2 weeks. Never crossed my mind it could be related to that :P

Could you please elaborate on how to solve it? Do I understand correctly that I need to remove some sound file?

(is this something I should bring up in the SimShaker for Aviators thread to see if f4l0 can solve this?)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Ah thank you. Yes, I use SimShaker since 2 weeks. Never crossed my mind it could be related to that

Could you please elaborate on how to solve it? Do I understand correctly that I need to remove some sound file?

(is this something I should bring up in the SimShaker for Aviators thread to see if f4l0 can solve this?)

I don't have a SimShaker myself. I didn't see it before, but better instructions can be found in posts #19 by Knock-Knock in the first link, with replacement files.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I don't have a SimShaker myself. I didn't see it before, but better instructions can be found in posts #19 by Knock-Knock in the first link, with replacement files.

Ah yes, overlooked that one

Thanks for pointing it out :thumbup:

System specs: