Any tips for completing the "Rebel Base" mission?

irfanahmed1979

This is with reference one of the 3 stock missions that come with the Huey.

1. Survivability is low

2. Wingman says he's attacking "Target of Opportunity" or "Air Defenses" but keeps rocketing the outpost.

3. Manpads really are the bane for the Hinds. Need to take them out early but get hit by the AAA.

4. At range rockets are difficult to aim. At close range the chopper gets hit by ground fire.

So share any advice or tips for completing this mission successfully. Thank you.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Hi,

I was also struggling with this mission. One time I did get the mission completed, but never managed to do that again, just as you said.

I think that you should let the other other helicopters (was it MI-8) to take down AAA, and only than to rush in.

It's a fun mission but it is frustrating that I always get's hit or out of ammo before completing the mission.