Worlds Apart Mission 11 and NVGs in VR

CptTangerine

Hi

This isn't really a problem with the mission as such. The problem I have is that the in VR, using NVGs means that the gun-sight is just a blinding disc in the middle of the flex sight and also, when I fire the guns, the light from them pretty much whites-out the NVGs so I'm completely blind.

I watched a video of this mission on YouTube by Micha and the NVGs in that just had circle in the middle of the screen, the gunsight was visible, and the rockets didn't seem to overwhelm the NVGs. I'm assuming that he wasn't using VR.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I tried using a mod that was supposed to turn the NVGs into a circle in the middle of the screen but it actually just made them into two vertical elipses that didn't quite overlap and made it horrible to fly with. I was just wondering if there was anything else out there that I don't know about.

Cheers!

CptT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 4 weeks later...