[REPORTED]LSO Platcam not visible with Multiple Monitor Config

overalien

I have a setup (attached Monitor Config file) with multiple monitors and exported Viewports. With this active, the platcam is not displaying in LAlt+F9 View on the SC.

As soon as I select any single Monitor config, the platcam displays are visible.

EA Bug?

2K__TRIPLEHEAD Lilliput_CENTRE_GUI.lua

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi

we did have this reported and fixed, it was when using a Scale GUI in the settings when above 1

please let us know if you still see an issue and let me know the total resolution of your setup

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

we did have this reported and fixed, it was when using a Scale GUI in the settings when above 1

please let us know if you still see an issue and let me know the total resolution of your setup

thank you

Sorry, no change: screens still blank.

attached my options.lua and monitorsetup files.

options.zip

overalien

System specs:

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

We are still waiting for a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

• ED Team

can you let me know your complete resolution with all monitors.

thanks

edit: seen it in your signature, thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

can you let me know your complete resolution with all monitors.

thanks

edit: seen it in your signature, thanks

Lua files with all info are attached in post #4 above.

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

• 2 weeks later...
It works!!! Very cool. Last update must have fixed it.

Confirmed for me too

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

• 8 months later...

I think this problem is affecting me right now, Open Beta version 2.7.1.7139.  The LSO Main Screen Window as described in the Supercarrier Operations Guide is not displayed.

I'm using 2 monitors and exporting MFDs to the second monitor.  I tried testing with a single monitor setup but the results were the same, no LSO PLAT cam window.  Resolution is 3840x1080, "Scale GUI" option set to 1.  I'm attaching my multiple monitor config file.

FWIW, I saw something similar with a few of the Huey panels (AI and cargo view) and was able to tweak an associated LUA file to get the AI panel where I wanted it.  It almost seems like the LSO Main Screen Window is being displayed off a screen edge somewhere where I can't see it.  Just a guess.

update - I just tried it after running a repair and moving my Saved Games folder out of the way so DCS would run using defaults and no luck.  I have no mods installed.

2 Monitors, Main + MFDs.lua

Edited by Smashy