Mission editor trigger - Detect player's radio frequency

Hi guys, wonder if anyone has any ideas on a mission editor trigger question for the Mi-8.

I am trying to put together a trigger in the mission editor that will trigger a flag when the player has switched the 863 radio to a specific frequency (either a preset, or manually through the dials). The intention is to fire a trigger when the player is on the right frequency, and to fire a different trigger if the player is on the wrong frequency.

I've found the 'cockpit arguments' for the radio dials but through trial and error I cannot work out the logic in checking what frequency they are set to - there seems to be very little logic about when the cockpit parameters are true for the radio dials. These 'cockpit argument' triggers are quite simple e.g. for the hornet, in which you can just specify the radio frequency as a parameter but for the Mi-8 I'm not aware of anything comparable.

If anyone has any thoughts it'd be helpful, thanks!

EDIT: Solved, thanks to =RAF=Armen. The cockpit parameter you can use as a trigger is VHF_AM_FREQ if anyone else needs to use this.

Edited by kaba
solved
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...