Syrian Paint Mi-8 and Mi-24

Hello,

I wounder why doesn't the Mi-8 have Syrian paint/skin and decals already?

were that should be the case. Syria has owned that helicopter for so long now!

Another thing with the introduction of the Syrian map I really hope to see Syrian paints job and decals available for the Mi-8 and Mi-24!

Hello,

I wounder why doesn't the Mi-8 have Syrian paint/skin and decals already?

were that should be the case. Syria has owned that helicopter for so long now!

Another thing with the introduction of the Syrian map I really hope to see Syrian paints job and decals available for the Mi-8 and Mi-24!

:huh:

Probably the same reason there are no skins for the majority of the other 80 or so countries that have operated the Mi-8. But by all means feel free to make them all yourself for the rest of us...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mil_Mi-8/17_operators

Also why just Syria, what about Turkey?...that will be on the Syria map....

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Thanks guys but all I'm saying is it should be in DCS by default!!! with the intro of the Syrian map and also for it's surrounding countries...

+1

as i was editing a new mission on the Syrian map, i was surprised to not see the mi8 available for syrian airforce. this must be officialy updated so everyone have all the skins on MP

there IS a default skin for Turkey "JANDARMA"

Edited by Teschmacher

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+