Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REPORTED - FIXED FOR NEXT PATCH]L39C Cockpit bug

Hi
    23.09.2020 - Cockpit instruments are blank (no textures) while in night. Can you please repair?

turn on the light?

;-)
    How to achieve high framerates in VR
    VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS

Comment

Why not just attach an image for clarification, man?

Got the same problem here:

sigpic
      Cold War 1947 - 1991
      Helicopters Tournaments
      Combined Arms Tournaments
      You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Comment

Seems to be a problem only with English pit, though. Default Russian one is OK, in both -C and -ZA.
        i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Comment

This has only happened since the update, it was working perfectly prior to. Also, I can no longer fly the L-39ZA, it has disappeared.

Comment

Same issue here (camo skin on gauges glass).
            Was working ok prior of the last update.
            sigpic
            RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

"Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

Missing textures, may be in description.lua for english cockpit, or textures themselves (don't update again so can't test)

Comment

I can confirm the same bug with english cockpit in the last OB. I can switch to russian cockpit, but my american L-39 taking off from Nellis is not so realistic with russian gauges...
                The topic should be moved under "bugs and problems"

Comment

Please you should also change the topic title: something like "english cockpit instruments missing textures" may help devs to focus on the issue

Comment

Found a solution by modifying "description.lua" L-39C english line 12 and ZA english line 17 (adding "false")

Files are in .....\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\L-39C\Liveries, I join files modified, just copy/paste (save old)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
                      Found a solution by modifying "description.lua" L-39C english line 12 and ZA english line 17 (adding "false")

Files are in .....\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\L-39C\Liveries, I join files modified, just copy/paste (save old)
                      I simply added the word "false" in line 17 as mentioned by you. Hope ED fixes this officially though.

Bless you, mate.
                      sigpic
                      Cold War 1947 - 1991
                      Helicopters Tournaments
                      You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

Thank you!
                        Intel i5 8600K 4.8GHz · Palit RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro · TUF Z370 Pro · HP Reverb Pro · 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 1Tb SSD · 32Gb G-Skill 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Thrustmaster Warthog . JetSeat

Comment

The bug with today's open beta is still not officially corrected, we have to manually modify the file as described. Is there a way to report this issue as a bug? English cockpit is unusable and not everyone is able to read cyrillic.

Comment

Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
                            The bug with today's open beta is still not officially corrected, we have to manually modify the file as described. Is there a way to report this issue as a bug? English cockpit is unusable and not everyone is able to read cyrillic.
                            You could consider this thread as a bug report, actually, although it's in the wrong section of the forums. Not sure why it escaped their attention though.
                            sigpic
                            Cold War 1947 - 1991
                            Helicopters Tournaments

Comment

Same problem here. Just bought the module and the first thing I see is this missing textures bug. Not a good experience after spending 53€, to be honest.

Will try what you guys said about the description.lua. Thanks
                              Last edited by OssOr; 10-02-2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
                                Better to have manual solution than no solution, I always fly with à cockpit mod placed in Saved Games so didn't see problem at first. There is a section to report bugs

Comment

Open beta hot fix yestedrday but bug still there.
                                  You are right, I go report it in the right section.

Originally posted by OssOr View Post
                                  Not a good experience after spending 53€, to be honest.
                                  I really appreciate ED work, but these - in some way stupid - things still happening despite the flowing of time are maybe the things that keeps ruining an otherwise perfect experience (and I mean DCS in general).
                                  Last edited by nessuno0505; 10-03-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

It's 3-rd path and it's still not repaired

Comment

It's a shame.

Comment

Well, at least it can be easily fixed by hand.
                                        sigpic
                                        RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

"Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                        CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

Working...
                                        X