Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REPORTED - FIXED FOR NEXT PATCH]L39C Cockpit bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
    The bug with today's open beta is still not officially corrected, we have to manually modify the file as described. Is there a way to report this issue as a bug? English cockpit is unusable and not everyone is able to read cyrillic.
    Better to have manual solution than no solution, I always fly with à cockpit mod placed in Saved Games so didn't see problem at first. There is a section to report bugs

    Comment


      #17
      Open beta hot fix yestedrday but bug still there.
      You are right, I go report it in the right section.


      Originally posted by OssOr View Post
      Not a good experience after spending 53€, to be honest.
      I really appreciate ED work, but these - in some way stupid - things still happening despite the flowing of time are maybe the things that keeps ruining an otherwise perfect experience (and I mean DCS in general).
      Last edited by nessuno0505; 10-03-2020, 02:43 PM.

      Comment


        #18
        It's 3-rd path and it's still not repaired

        Comment


          #19
          It's a shame.

          Comment


            #20
            Well, at least it can be easily fixed by hand.
            sigpic
            RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

            "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

            My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by LordOrion View Post
              Well, at least it can be easily fixed by hand.
              Sadly I don't think there is a way to fix by hand the other mayor bug, the artifacts in the cockpit of the ZA.

              Comment


                #22
                They say fixed for the next patch... OB or release too?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
                  They say fixed for the next patch... OB or release too?


                  Daresay ob first, stable later


                  Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
                  sigpic
                  RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

                  "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

                  My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Open beta always first, that is how the patch cycle works.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Yes but the bug has been reported before the last upgrade of the release version and nevertheless It has passed on the release branch, and now release users have to wait 2 months to see it fixed. How can you continue to suggest release version for people searching the most as bug free as possible experience if bugs slipping on release stay there for months and get fixed in open beta just the day after release upgrade? Why should such kind of user (as myself) continue to choose the release version and not pass on open beta? Is the release really a release or just a legacy version, there in case of major bugs on the open beta? I do not want to be polemic, just to know in order to better choose the most suitable dcs version for my needs. Thanks.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
                        Yes but the bug has been reported before the last upgrade of the release version and nevertheless It has passed on the release branch, and now release users have to wait 2 months to see it fixed. How can you continue to suggest release version for people searching the most as bug free as possible experience if bugs slipping on release stay there for months and get fixed in open beta just the day after release upgrade? Why should such kind of user (as myself) continue to choose the release version and not pass on open beta? Is the release really a release or just a legacy version, there in case of major bugs on the open beta? I do not want to be polemic, just to know in order to better choose the most suitable dcs version for my needs. Thanks.
                        We do not patch individual modules, when we update it is everything dcs core and modules.

                        Open beta is where we test in public, but stable version does not mean no bugs, it just means less likely to crash.

                        The fix will be in the next open beta, a work around for now is to not use the English cockpit version.

                        Its not ideal, but it is all we can do.

                        thanks

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by BIGNEWY View Post
                          We do not patch individual modules, when we update it is everything dcs core and modules.

                          Open beta is where we test in public, but stable version does not mean no bugs, it just means less likely to crash.

                          The fix will be in the next open beta, a work around for now is to not use the English cockpit version.

                          Its not ideal, but it is all we can do.

                          thanks

                          Sorry BIGNEWY,
                          any news about this issue? I've opened it several time ago but I've received no feedback from devs.
                          sigpic
                          RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

                          "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

                          My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

                          Comment


                            #28
                            replied in thread

                            thanks

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by BIGNEWY View Post
                              replied in thread

                              thanks
                              is the manual fix still working in latest update (adding 'false' to description)? i tried it but still have camo instrument textures

                              EDIT: nevermind. i had to completely exit DCS and restart and now it works
                              Last edited by dresoccer4; 10-15-2020, 05:22 PM.
                              Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by dresoccer4 View Post
                                is the manual fix still working in latest update (adding 'false' to description)? i tried it but still have camo instrument textures

                                EDIT: nevermind. i had to completely exit DCS and restart and now it works


                                It works but you need to apply it again in case you have updated the dcs client.


                                Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
                                sigpic
                                RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

                                "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

                                My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X