[REPORTED - FIXED FOR NEXT PATCH]L39C Cockpit bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordOrion View Post
    Well, at least it can be easily fixed by hand.
    Sadly I don't think there is a way to fix by hand the other mayor bug, the artifacts in the cockpit of the ZA.

Comment

They say fixed for the next patch... OB or release too?

Comment

Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
        They say fixed for the next patch... OB or release too?

Daresay ob first, stable later

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
        sigpic
        RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

"Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

Open beta always first, that is how the patch cycle works.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status
          Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming VIVE COSMOS

Comment

Yes but the bug has been reported before the last upgrade of the release version and nevertheless It has passed on the release branch, and now release users have to wait 2 months to see it fixed. How can you continue to suggest release version for people searching the most as bug free as possible experience if bugs slipping on release stay there for months and get fixed in open beta just the day after release upgrade? Why should such kind of user (as myself) continue to choose the release version and not pass on open beta? Is the release really a release or just a legacy version, there in case of major bugs on the open beta? I do not want to be polemic, just to know in order to better choose the most suitable dcs version for my needs. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nessuno0505 View Post
              Yes but the bug has been reported before the last upgrade of the release version and nevertheless It has passed on the release branch, and now release users have to wait 2 months to see it fixed. How can you continue to suggest release version for people searching the most as bug free as possible experience if bugs slipping on release stay there for months and get fixed in open beta just the day after release upgrade? Why should such kind of user (as myself) continue to choose the release version and not pass on open beta? Is the release really a release or just a legacy version, there in case of major bugs on the open beta? I do not want to be polemic, just to know in order to better choose the most suitable dcs version for my needs. Thanks.
              We do not patch individual modules, when we update it is everything dcs core and modules.

Open beta is where we test in public, but stable version does not mean no bugs, it just means less likely to crash.

The fix will be in the next open beta, a work around for now is to not use the English cockpit version.

Its not ideal, but it is all we can do.

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status
              Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming VIVE COSMOS

Comment

Originally posted by BIGNEWY View Post
                We do not patch individual modules, when we update it is everything dcs core and modules.

Open beta is where we test in public, but stable version does not mean no bugs, it just means less likely to crash.

The fix will be in the next open beta, a work around for now is to not use the English cockpit version.

Its not ideal, but it is all we can do.

thanks

Sorry BIGNEWY,
                any news about this issue? I've opened it several time ago but I've received no feedback from devs.
                sigpic

CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

replied in thread

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BIGNEWY View Post
                    replied in thread

thanks
                    is the manual fix still working in latest update (adding 'false' to description)? i tried it but still have camo instrument textures

EDIT: nevermind. i had to completely exit DCS and restart and now it works
                    Last edited 10-15-2020, 06:22 PM.
                    Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Comment

Originally posted by dresoccer4 View Post
                      is the manual fix still working in latest update (adding 'false' to description)? i tried it but still have camo instrument textures

EDIT: nevermind. i had to completely exit DCS and restart and now it works

It works but you need to apply it again in case you have updated the dcs client.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X