KA-52 Alligator vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KA-52 Alligator vid

Anyone unsure if they should buy the KA-52 check out this vid from "Combat Approved" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/4CBzgsx-UsQ

Buy it when? Thanks for the vid, I enjoyed it. The host there is so enthusiastic, I believe he could successfully sell used tissue paper.....
    Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ulrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS (Modded)

Comment

They're doing a Ka-50 II, not Ka-52
      Cheers.

Comment

In terms of ED they're just doing the later version of the Ka-50 itself from what I understand with Black Shark 3.

Ka-50-2 is something completely different btw - "Erdogan" thing they were going to heavily change (ie not really the same bird anymore) which fell through and was never produced.
        If that's what you meant with Ka-50 II.

Would be cool to have the Ka-52 side-by-side seater multicrew with FLIR and radar in DCS.
        For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-L...3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

Comment

Originally posted by Volk. View Post
          Would be cool to have the Ka-52 side-by-side seater multicrew with FLIR and radar in DCS.

What a wet dream that would be pal...
          .- PER ASPERA AD ASTRA -.

Comment

No, I just meant DCS.Ka-50 II like flaming-cliffs II
            Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weta43 View Post
              No, I just meant DCS.Ka-50 II like flaming-cliffs II
              Btw, it's Black Shark 3 because Black Shark 2 is the one we are you using right now

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!

Comment

My bad. Maybe KA-52 a few years from now

Comment

At the rate it's going, Black Shark III will be the a few years from now...

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk06 View Post
                    My bad. Maybe KA-52 a few years from now
                    C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries
                    There is a KA52 folder next to KA50. Why is it there? Are they going to give us an AI Alligator? Or will they let us fly it? The Apache will probably come first. So yes, a KA52 will be a long way off.

Comment

Working...
                    X