KA-52 Alligator vid

nighthawk06

Buy it when? Thanks for the vid, I enjoyed it. The host there is so enthusiastic, I believe he could successfully sell used tissue paper.....

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

In terms of ED they're just doing the later version of the Ka-50 itself from what I understand with Black Shark 3.

Ka-50-2 is something completely different btw - "Erdogan" thing they were going to heavily change (ie not really the same bird anymore) which fell through and was never produced.

If that's what you meant with Ka-50 II.

Would be cool to have the Ka-52 side-by-side seater multicrew with FLIR and radar in DCS.

For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LgdvOGP3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

No, I just meant DCS.Ka-50 II like flaming-cliffs II

Btw, it's Black Shark 3 because Black Shark 2 is the one we are you using right now :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

My bad. Maybe KA-52 a few years from now ;)

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries

There is a KA52 folder next to KA50. Why is it there? Are they going to give us an AI Alligator? Or will they let us fly it? The Apache will probably come first. So yes, a KA52 will be a long way off.

• Like 1

F16/FA18/A10C2/M2000C/AV8B/F15E/A4E/P47/P51/MIG21/AH64/MI24P/KA50