Bought the F-15, bugged/disappointed in a few ways but pleased in other ways

henshao

first and foremost the weapon switch is bugged. I usually carry at least one sparrow and when you have 3 different missiles you can only select between two of them. seriously go try it for yourself. this bug most of all needs to be fixed ASAP

attitude hold, doesn't. altitude hold, doesn't. I used these quite a bit in the past and now they are nearly useless

radar is still criminally undermodeled IMO as a holdover from the LOMAC days. IIRC in desert storm F-15s were tracking Mig-29s from 80+ miles. aircraft above 60k feet are still immune to detection apparently (lol)

however there are a lot of good things going on with the F-15, it is truly a beautiful model now and I like that the wing pylons can be removed.

although yet another bug IMO is if you select a loadout with no wing ordinance, ground crew will remove wing pylons then put them back on for no reason...a workaround is to start engines to interrupt the process at the right time

landing the plane is...different. ground effect "bubble" effect seems greatly reduced and I break my landing gear a lot now lol

I do miss having discrete afterburner "steps" when using throttle keys

anyways overall I don't regret the purchase