Best voiced campaigns

Cal1664

Indeed, the free Serpent's head (in DCS Files) is really quite good - I liked the fact that we are starting before deployment in Nevada, and generally it is well made and interesting to follow. Little surprises here and there as well keep it fresh. I'm sure the DLC is even better, waiting for the next stable update to pick it up.

Nothing beats a Baltic Dragon campaign though, but sometimes others come close.

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

Do you know this one?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=280285

You should give it a try...

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say that it is Operation Exigent Riviera, not Raven One. Why?

1. OAE is FREE

2. Raven one is more voice, than a real combat.

In my opinion OER is the best user-made campaign for Hornet.

Edited by DeathAngel1

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

OER was amazing, really loved Sedlo’s eastern friendship, as it stands those are my top 2 atm. Looking forward to Sedlo’s bold cheetah, would love to know a planned release date.

Currently on mission 2 of Raven one. I’m like the the training sorties added in but do hope for some complex missions later on in the campaign.

• Like 1

I would say that it is Operation Exigent Riviera, not Raven One. Why?

1. OAE is FREE

2. Raven one is more voice, than a real combat.

In my opinion OER is the best user-made campaign for Hornet.

While I can’t comment on OER, I can on Raven One. As it has been done jointly with two experienced former Hornet pilots, we have cut practically all non-mission related VOs. Apart from AAR ones or those that would be communicated via hand signals, which we do not have in DCS. But other than that it is pretty realistic I would say ;) as opposed to say, my Enemy Within :)

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Raven One. I haven't read the book, and really don't think I missed anything by playing the campaign first. The mission briefings have a lot of information regarding the current situation you are dealing with for each mission. That being said, I've ordered the book after flying the campaign - and will certainly fly the campaign again after reading the book.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria