Best voiced campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best voiced campaigns

Already played Exigent riviera, it’s was great.
    Can anyone recommend any as good as that plus points would be with knee boards and cold starts.

Also any recommendations on really great missions.

Thanks.

Raven One.
    Buzz

Comment

Raven One

Comment

Raven one is on my list, but I feel like I need to read the book first.

Comment

It's only $3.99 on Kindle. (Amazon)
          Buzz

Comment

Thanks guys. Seprent’s Head is pretty good from what I’ve seen so far!

Comment

Indeed, the free Serpent's head (in DCS Files) is really quite good - I liked the fact that we are starting before deployment in Nevada, and generally it is well made and interesting to follow. Little surprises here and there as well keep it fresh. I'm sure the DLC is even better, waiting for the next stable update to pick it up.

Nothing beats a Baltic Dragon campaign though, but sometimes others come close.

Comment

Do you know this one?
                https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=280285

You should give it a try...
                Spanish Ala12rv Pilot
                Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria
                F/A-18C Hornet // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper // SA342 Gazelle // EF2K!!!
                i7-7700k // GTX1080 // 32GB // RiftS // HotasWarthog // RazerTartarus // MFDCougar // JetSeat

Comment

I’ve nearly finished eastern friendship, keep being shot down by the mugs in the 2nd to last mission

I’m doing serpents head too, it’s pretty good but I didn’t really like the computerised voices.

Bird man I have downloaded your campaign and can’t wait to try it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

INTERCEPTOR is a real good Campaign. Cage the Bear (F/A-18 Version) is good too.

Comment

Sedlos campaigns and SP missions are quite good.

Comment

I would say that it is Operation Exigent Riviera, not Raven One. Why?
                        1. OAE is FREE
                        2. Raven one is more voice, than a real combat.

In my opinion OER is the best user-made campaign for Hornet.
                        Last edited 10-18-2020, 06:59 AM.
                        ..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

Comment

OER was amazing, really loved Sedlo’s eastern friendship, as it stands those are my top 2 atm. Looking forward to Sedlo’s bold cheetah, would love to know a planned release date.

Currently on mission 2 of Raven one. I’m like the the training sorties added in but do hope for some complex missions later on in the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAngel1 View Post
                            I would say that it is Operation Exigent Riviera, not Raven One. Why?
                            1. OAE is FREE
                            2. Raven one is more voice, than a real combat.

In my opinion OER is the best user-made campaign for Hornet.
                            While I can’t comment on OER, I can on Raven One. As it has been done jointly with two experienced former Hornet pilots, we have cut practically all non-mission related VOs. Apart from AAR ones or those that would be communicated via hand signals, which we do not have in DCS. But other than that it is pretty realistic I would say as opposed to say, my Enemy Within

Comment

Raven One. I haven't read the book, and really don't think I missed anything by playing the campaign first. The mission briefings have a lot of information regarding the current situation you are dealing with for each mission. That being said, I've ordered the book after flying the campaign - and will certainly fly the campaign again after reading the book.

Cheers,

Ziptie
                              i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Comment

Working...
                              X