No announcement yet.

Raven One: upcoming DLC campaign for F/A-18 Hornet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vehicle isn't moving, it is stationary in the field.

You can edit your logbook to start 3a.miz, which is right behind the first tanker, and you're topped off with a full load of fuel. Short distance back to the target area. Other option is to just load 3a.miz from the mission editor and then edit the logbook to take you to mission 4.
    Twitch Channel

sigpic
    Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
    Spoiler:
    Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Comment

Hi There, was the Raven Skin added at some point? Checked user files etc. Many thanks for the awesome campaign ended up picking up all 3 of the audio book versions of the Raven one series
      Ok ignore this was looking for VFA 64 just saw it under VFA 400 in my huge long list of skins in Mission Editor.
      Last edited by Howzzat; 10-17-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Mission 2 brief typo

Hi There,

Mission 2 Brief page 2 mentions Wizard instead of Magic (as all other instances).

Just saying

Comment

Mission 2 taxi, left wheel or wing stuck ?

Hi There,

for whatever reason when I start taxiing out, my left wheel (or wing?) gets stuck as if I would stand on the left brake, with more throttle the nose wanders to the left and the aircraft starts to flip over to the right. Is the aircraft stuck on the crewman maybe or the wing onthe adjacent aircraft? See screenshot. With even more throttle, after some struggling aircarft gets loose, but multiple "F-18 Hornet damaged" message line pops up...
          Attached Files

Comment

The deck crew is collidable since last update, should be fixed by ED soon!

Comment

Awww great... After I couldn't progress in your EW 3.0 due to some consistent crashes as a side effects from ED updates, I've put DCS aside for being freakin disappointed. After months, I just got back to it, seeing at last some significant amount of updates for F-18, and I even committed to buy Raven One. Mission 1 was great, just to come up then to Mission 2 being broken yet again due to ED's own update. I really dunno what to say...

Comment

I know it is high on the agenda for being fixed. So it should be done soon. And I am checking the whole TEW now and adding new Tank Killer to it for free. AFAIK right now it is fully playable.

Comment

OK, some question about it over there in that topic then, so not to be off topic...

Comment

Any plan to update the campaign for last INS Alignment changes ? I just started the mission 1. and with new alignment fix, i cannot takeoff quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hbird View Post
                      Any plan to update the campaign for last INS Alignment changes ? I just started the mission 1. and with new alignment fix, i cannot takeoff quick enough.
                      Do you use the Stored Heading alignment? That should take pretty much the same time as it did before the changes to the alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by hbird View Post
                        The stored alignment still works, plus you shouldn't press spacebar until you are ready to taxi. Saint doesn't move until after you press the spacebar. So the mission is waiting for you to start, if you press spacebar prior to be being ready, everything starts in motion.
                        Twitch Channel

sigpic
                        Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
                        Spoiler:
                        Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Comment

Originally posted by =Panther= View Post

The stored alignment still works, plus you shouldn't press spacebar until you are ready to taxi. Saint doesn't move until after you press the spacebar. So the mission is waiting for you to start, if you press spacebar prior to be being ready, everything starts in motion.
                          Thanks for the information !

Comment

Working...
                          X