Hook is down dark and cold

mutz

Gents

when starting a new Mission with the Hornet the Hook is always down, cold and dark as well e.g. in the free flight. In reality this is not the case. What I am doing wrong? If I land on the carrier you have to raise the hook in any case. So why it is down in any new Mission? This happens only since some days now, but I can not say it is an update issue. I guess rather something wrong with my config? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers Mutz

My guess is that you have inadvertently bound a switch to the arrestor hook. I don't see this behaviour here.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

My guess is that you have inadvertently bound a switch to the arrestor hook. I don't see this behaviour here.

Ok I will check this, I am aware that it is not a bug. As you said something on my side. I will go again through it. Thanks for the quick answer.

Forgot to ask: Arrestor Hook or Catapult Hook?

Did you try a Repair?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5