X65F "mouse stick"

LTRMcrew

I have Saitek X-65F and can use "mouse stick" as mouse.

But with my hands it is not as accurate as a regular mouse. But he definitely works in DCS

What on earth did you do to get that to work?? I've downloaded the profile software and it shows in there as mouse... but dcs just doesn't seem to recognize it. :joystick::helpsmilie:

Ups...

I did nothing.

Many years ago I pluged it into my PC, downloaded drivers for Win7 and installed it.

Nothing more. I don't use profiles or something other like this.

Few monthes ago I've just downloaded some official multimedia file (or something like this - don't remember correct name) from Microsoft site and upgraded my Win7 to Win10. After uprade I did nothing with drivers for Saitek.

So, for the current moment I have not any SW for Saitek installed on my PC, but have old drivers for that joystick which I've never changed.

And of course inside of DCS this ministick recognized as usual mouse. So, you can operate with it like with mouse only.

ministick.PNG.12d8fe2fddde72cf30dfe5f13892309f.PNG

Systems.PNG.bad1cde038e9d35c04b88b4c944ecb87.PNG

Edited by kievbsm

My X-65F mouse stick works without issue. It's not accurate enough for hitting buttons, but works well for panning view.

I don't recall having to do anything special to have it work. Windows is picky about the driver and I have to manually select which driver to use every time it switches USB ports.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

My X-65F mouse stick works without issue. It's not accurate enough for hitting buttons, but works well for panning view.

I don't recall having to do anything special to have it work. Windows is picky about the driver and I have to manually select which driver to use every time it switches USB ports.

Hmm interesting. Do you recall what driver you used?