[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]Refueling probe light still not working

Stearmandriver

I know this was previously a bug but thought it had been fixed. Saw it last night though. No refueling probe light (after a warm start on supercarrier). On video here, at 00:53:00

Download track here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KCiys3eOa1fuApluZbLDqZalkKo1x95g/view?usp=sharing

It works fine here. I'm on the latest OB. Started in the air though.

• ED Team

Sorry the MP track replay did not go well for me.

I have had a look myself it seems fine to me.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I do believe that you had trouble reproducing this; that's the nature of intermittent problems after all. But you can very easily see on the video that this definitely DID happen to me. You don't have to take my word for it.

It's been a bug as long as I've been using DCS - the Hornet refueling probe light is unreliable. Starting cold vs warm made it more reliable. It had seemed to me that a recent update had fixed this, but I'm just letting the team know that it obviously isn't all the way fixed. Again, no subjectivity - you can see the proof in the video.

I'll keep you updated if I see it again... thanks!

• ED Team

Hi,

the light was tweaked recently, and I have tried hot and cold start.

I will keep a look out for this issue thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2