Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ALREADY REPORTED]65E after 65F launch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [ALREADY REPORTED]65E after 65F launch

    AGM65E will not spot a laser if an AGM65F has been launched first.

    Tested on Caucasus and NTTR

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lft...ature=youtu.be

    It is untested whether this occurs after the launch of other weapons as well.
    Attached Files
    476th vFG Public Discord| 476th vFG Website

    #2
    https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287346
    It seems to be a code issue (1111 regardless of what is displayed).

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Swiftwin9s View Post
      AGM65E will not spot a laser if an AGM65F has been launched first.

      Tested on Caucasus and NTTR

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lft...ature=youtu.be

      It is untested whether this occurs after the launch of other weapons as well.
      This could also be related to another bug. There are issues with getting a launch solution when you put SOI on the MavE page. Do you get the same problem with SOI on Tpod?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Gripes323 View Post
        This could also be related to another bug. There are issues with getting a launch solution when you put SOI on the MavE page. Do you get the same problem with SOI on Tpod?
        I am tempted to say it's not that issue, because I also tested 65E on their own and they worked fine, I didn't take note of where my TDC was assigned but I am willing to assume it would be the Mav screen aswell.
        476th vFG Public Discord| 476th vFG Website

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Frederf View Post
          https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287346
          It seems to be a code issue (1111 regardless of what is displayed).
          Very interesting, seems this bug has been known and unresolved for a while then.
          476th vFG Public Discord| 476th vFG Website

          Comment


            #6
            I also have a problem with the LST mode of the TGP, the maverick does not lock onto the target illuminated by an external laser source.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Frederf View Post
              https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287346
              It seems to be a code issue (1111 regardless of what is displayed).
              I've just ran into this myself. With Lmavs laser code set at the start of the mission, before switching to Imavs and using the the Imavs on the first 2 targets, I wasn't able to launch Lmavs.

              On the second run, I set the laser code after launching the Imavs and no problems with Lmav launches. Both fired and tracked.
              So... it seems like you're onto something here.

              Comment


                #8
                Already reported thanks, we do have a potential fix waiting to be merged.

                thank you


                Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

                Comment

                Working...
                X