Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[W.I.P]Maverick Automatic Handoff TMS logic

Hi,

In the DCS F-16 manual, two paragraphs mention that for Automatic Handoff, using "TMS right will hand off the lock to the AGM-65 if the target contrast and size meets criteria of missile lock.".

However, the current DCS Open Beta logic currently has the Auto Handoff function associated with the TMS FWD SHORT (which is also what is mentioned in the youtube Maverick tutorial by Matt Wagner).

So... which is it? Is automatic handoff performed with TMS FWD or TMS RIGHT?
    Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library
    Chuck's Guides on Mudspike
    Chuck's Youtube Channel
    Chuck's Patreon

I will check and get back to you, not all of the mavericks can use automatic hand off so that maybe the reason.

Comment

That's a good question, I'm also wondering about that.
      In SpudKnocker's video, he uses TMS forward _long_ !
      Zip - VEAF

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum
      If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Comment

From the team

Handoff begins when TGP switches to POINT track, so TMS up is correct. TMS right will be added soon to repeat handoff (not in OB for now)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X