[REPORTED] Wake turbulence on ground

JFisher

When you start the mission "Combat Mission - The Night Life" with wake turbulence enabled you will get blown upside down and the aircraft gets destroyed as soon as the F15's on the parking next to you start to taxi implying that wake turbulence effects are waaaay too strong on the ground.

This is an issue in multiplayer also. A reason why the 'aerobatics online' server has had to disable wake turbulence. It causes lag and this issue. So if someone does a low flypast over someone else the ground aircraft will be destroyed. It is a massive oversight. In the real world the wake would dissipate over the ground and have no effect essentially.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

Thanks for the tracks however for some reason I am unable to play them.

We do have a wake issue reported, and hopefully ready for the next update.

Lets wait for the next update and see if it helps this issue.

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Just checked, this is fixed internally.

thank you for your reports.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Blows up while parked cold, stock night mission

From jet exhaust from nearby planes??? No idea

Don't have it anymore, F-16 trial has ended.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria