[INVESTIGATING] DCS is ignoring control curves

I erroneous marked the post [REPORTED] - Cannot correct!

Sometimes the aircraft response dont seem correct! If change from CatII to CatI and return to CatII(and vice versa) the response may return to expected. Other times I have to open control settings/axis tune and click "OK" button!

I made some more tests today to confirm the bug. I was using 19 in Y axis! The response was too fast! I changed the curve to 25 and noting changed! I change again the curve to 70! There was a small change in sensitivity and suddenly the control response becomes too slow so I put 19 again the response was correctly and slow in the right amount!

Sometimes DCS seems to ignore the curves and use the control stick raw data! This is an intermittent bug and really needs a fix!

System:

I'm using latest DCS Steam version in PG map and I use Saitek x52pro Hotas and Windows 10 pro 64-bit. I created a refueling training mission where I realize the bug more frequently.

Hardware:

Core i5 6600k, Rx5700 and 16Gb DDR4 3000MHz

Im going to attach my settings file and the mission file.

options.lua

BdaPosition.lua

Treino_AirRefueling.miz

Edited by Shadoware
I erroneous marked the post [REPORTED]

You need to attach a .trk file. They need that more than the miz.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.