TGP/Maverick ffs

Sr.

I have watched 4 videos now on deploying Mavericks with the TGP, I never get the same thing twice.

Either the Mav video never comes on or the TGP will not un-stow, it's "on" but stowed.

Seriously WTF?

tgp.thumb.JPG.d6669b9b130e765a8eb03106e13d71f5.JPG

pit.thumb.JPG.78f2000f0f8ec03682498b5227ac6f09.JPG

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

From the picture, your TGP is still in Stand-by mode.

Try turning the TGP on (Put it in a mode). Maybe that will do the trick?

Thanks, that did the trick... I swear to god the videos I watched never mentioned that step. Roughly: Select A-G mode on UFC, switch master arm on, laser on, select TGP on an MFD...

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

--Arthur C Clark

Is there a plan for these systems to function similar to the A-10C? Because this is maddening...

--Arthur C Clark

Thanks, that did the trick... I swear to god the videos I watched never mentioned that step. Roughly: Select A-G mode on UFC, switch master arm on, laser on, select TGP on an MFD...

It seems sometimes I have to switch it out of Standby and other times it does that automatically. I haven't figured out when and why.

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

It seems sometimes I have to switch it out of Standby and other times it does that automatically. I haven't figured out when and why.

Finding the same... :joystick:

--Arthur C Clark

TGP state is memorized individually for master modes. E.g. NAV can be A-G and AG is STBY. Switching master modes would have a corresponding change of TGP mode.

Thanks... I'm slowly figuring them out.

--Arthur C Clark

TGP state is memorized individually for master modes. E.g. NAV can be A-G and AG is STBY. Switching master modes would have a corresponding change of TGP mode.

Does it start in STBY in some master modes and not others?

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."