Jumpy wingman in AAR-missions

Wali763

Hi.

Im not an expert on the Viper, just know the basics and also dont read this forumsection. I did not report/ask this earlier, since I thought this will be corrected anyway, but up to now it has not.

In the PG-AAR-Quickstart-mission after sucessful refuel I usually land at Kasab or Fujairah and only sometimes at Al Minhad.

In most mission on (straigt-in) final approch the wingman comes along on my right side and then starts to "jump", meaning, going up and down very quickly in a very unnatural way. Like gaining 200ft one sec and loosing them again the next.

I did browse the bug-section, but did not find a reason. Has anyone the same problem or can give me an advice, how to stop this wingman-behaviour??

I have a trk-file, but since it was bigger than the allowed 5MB, I uploded it to Dropbox. Link is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys09a2duyow5j6u/AARTest.trk?dl=0

I tested the replay and it work flawless until on glidepath for the landing; there I drifted to the right and crashed (in the replay, not the original flight). Nevertheless one can see the "jumpy" wingman easily.

Thx.

Ok, thx! ;-)

Actually in the misson where that situation occurred again and I decided to make a post here, I told the wingman to RTB. But he did not react, I guess since the lines were greyed in the comms menu and I did not hav the proper frequency.

I guess, in such missions the wingman will only RTB to the preset homebase in the mission anyway.

i see the same thing............wingman never does as asked either

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.