Roll bank indicator

Viking 1-1

Sorry guys,

now this is a very stupid question, but I kind of lost my roll bank indicator at the HUD.

It is just no longer displayed at the bottom, how do I reset it? Cold start, mastermode in NAV, but I dont have the indicator like I see in some youtube videos. Tried the HUD switches on the console as well, but nothing happens. Never paid attention to it anyways, since I was using the bank indicator in the standby attitude indicator.

Or is it just gone?

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Found it. The switch for PFL was on...

It has to be turned off in order to show the bank angle indicator...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Found it. The switch for PFL was on...

It has to be turned off in order to show the bank angle indicator...

where is this switch?

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black